The documentation processing can significantly affect the duration of construction and delay such a long-awaited moment of moving to your own estate. And just can take a lot of time and nerves.
WonderWood offers "All inclusive" service. We will assume all the permits and accompanying documents that are required from the moment of the site registration to the commissioning of your new home. Thus, you will have more time to set up and design a home. And leave paper distraction to us.
List of documents for re-registration of a plot (sale, donation):
- extract from the state register (Land Administration).
- certificate for no prohibition and easements (- // -).
- expert assessment of the cost of the site (organizations with a license to work on land resources assessment).
- expert review report.
- monetary valuation.
- owner information.
List of documents for the beginning of construction and commissioning:
- a project of the house and all buildings on the territory of the site (sauna, garage, workshop, security guard, etc.).
- building plot passport.
- notice of commencement of construction work.
- technical building passport.
- declaration of readiness of the constructions.
- acceptance into operation.